What We Offer
We offer a wide range of services, which include the following:
Passenger Vehicle Damage Appraisals
At Tolliver Appraisal Service, we understand the need for a fast turnaround and an accurate product when appraising passenger vehicle damage. We understand that customer service is key. We also understand the importance of following client company guidelines concerning parts usage, betterment, material allowances, and labor allowances.
All of our staff appraisers utilize the CCC estimating platform. We provide comprehensive appraisal reports on each claim, listing old damage, parts sources, and any additional information needed to help adjust and settle auto damage claims. Our appraisal reports are very detailed, and we have learned over the years how much they assist staff adjusters in settling claims. We can also accurately determine ACV for total loss vehicles. We can handle all of your passenger vehicle appraisal needs.
What we provide and what you should expect from us:
- A professionally prepared diminished value appraisal by one of our licensed experts. The appraisal is specific for your vehicle, we do not use unsubstantiated “computer generated” quickie reports. We stand behind our diminished value determinations.
- We show you how to properly present your diminished value report to maximize your settlement.
- We are always a phone call or email away if you need any assistance at any point during your diminished value claim.
Simple steps to starting your diminished value appraisal:
- Fill out the contact form below and attach your final repair estimate and submit.
- You will receive an e-mail with billing information and a request for any additional documentation or information if needed. Our service fee is $345 for the diminished value appraisal and all of the follow-up support necessary.
- We review the specifics of your loss and prepare your personalized diminished value appraisal. We return this appraisal to you via email along with a demand letter for you to present to the insurance carrier.
- Our service does not stop here as it does with many diminished value appraisal companies. We remain available and eager to assist you with any needs or questions until you receive your settlement.
Tractor Trailer and Heavy Equipment Appraisals
The appraisal staff at Tolliver Appraisal Service can handle all of your tractor-trailer and heavy equipment appraisal needs. Our staff has years of experience and have obtained certifications in heavy equipment and tractor-trailer appraisals. We utilize the Mitchell Truck-Est estimating system.
Appraisal assignments are dispatched to the closest of our five offices across the state to ensure the fastest possible turnaround, which helps to minimize downtime. We have extensive working relationships with heavy trucks, trailers, and equipment repairers across the state. Our experience and knowledge allow our clients to be confident that Tolliver Appraisal Service will represent them professionally.
Tolliver Appraisal Service can handle all of your motorcycle, scooter, and ATV appraisal needs. Our knowledge of repair procedures (mechanical, body, and structural) enable us to provide accurate damage appraisals for these types of machines. From 50cc scooters to Harley Davidson Road Kings, we are experienced in appraising damage to them all. Several of our appraisers are motorcycle riders themselves.
Classic and Collectible Cars
Tolliver Appraisal Service has extensive experience and expertise in antique, classic, and collectible vehicle appraisals. We provide damage appraisals as well as value appraisals. We currently provide state-wide appraisals for prominent collector car insurers.
We Comprehend & Cater to Your Special Needs
Classics and collectibles are specialty vehicles that require special knowledge in order to provide accurate and professional appraisals. From rare parts sourcing and mechanical repair knowledge to custom fabrication and custom paint knowledge, we can handle your classic and collectible car appraisal needs. We understand that collectible car owners, like their vehicles, are special. Many of our appraisal staff own collector cars and participate in the collector car hobby.
We also provide value appraisals for collector car owners. Collector car values can fluctuate greatly year-to-year. It is important to have a certified, up-to-date appraisal of value in case of a serious accident or theft and prior to selling a collectible vehicle.
From pop-up campers to Class A motor homes, we have all of your RV appraisals needs covered. Years of experience appraising damages to RVs ensures our clients receive an accurate, quality appraisal product. We are experienced in all facets of RV repairs and have working relationships with RV repair shops across our coverage area. We are also experienced in determining causes of loss and determining if damages present are long-term, maintenance-related, or have recently occurred.
Certified Appraisals of Value
Tolliver Appraisal Service provides certified value appraisals for all types of vehicles. Accurate value appraisals are important when selling or buying a vehicle. We can help when a certified value appraisal is needed to settle an estate or to complete other legal settlements. We can also determine the pre-accident value of a vehicle in the event of a total loss. We also value classics and collectible vehicles for insurance coverage purposes. Contact us for all of your vehicle value appraisal needs.
Please fill out the following contact form with your information,
including your necessary documents.